Have an account?

Recent Posts

Monday, September 07, 2009

The Bailout

Shouts to TheReupSpot.com

check em out....

VICK HOLLA AT ME BOUT BEING ON THE BLOG!!!


1. Fin - C.B.TV
2. Heartbreaker - PreMiere
3. OooohhHH Ft. Charles Hamilton - Yung Nate
4. Run It - Milk
5. Money to Blow - The Dropouts
6. The Highest - A.L.I.E.N.S.
7. Take You To The Top Ft. Charles Hamilton - Yung Nate
8. What’s up Money - Young Brizz
9. Big Wheels Ft. P.ersonal, Quest, Barz Vic, Amor Jones - Thelonious
10. Underline Fresh - S.I.R.
11. A Day in my Life - Psyko South
12. Mary Tyler Moore - Jay Curry
13. Across The Room - Vince Staples, Lavish, & Steve Sincere
14. Exit Here - A.Dd+
BONUS:
15. Future Sound - No Future
16. Frank Ramz - Not Too Far

Here you get it unmixed, no DJ..I told y’all September 7th NO LATER. So on September 7th you get it.-VICK


0 Starchasing Opinions:

WiCH Staff

My photo
Twitter.com/ChrisdotRivera