Have an account?

Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And I Really Love The Way

The Damn Blogger Site Fucked Up My Rihanna Pic..
fucking assholes

and dont you all love the way im dropping bombs?


I I I I SHOW YOU HOW TO MOVE THAT WORK

lol yung nate move that work

holla at yung nate at twitter.com\yungnate
or simlpy dwnd.net

happy natesgiving day coming soon



new post at where is demev
Download Link- Yung Nate- Got Me: http://www.zshare.net/audio/66940956574694fb/
Check Where Is Demev For The Full Post

WHEREISDEMEVOLIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

OWWWWWW

3 Starchasing Opinions:

BBK said...

Ayo, let me cop that Best of '09 disc before you stop this blog dun.

I'd been waiting like 3 weeks for that mafucca.

Solo Dolo said...

lol happy natesgiving day. Good title, I like that

Solo Dolo said...

^
^
and Rihanna is so effin pretty

WiCH Staff