Have an account?

Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sunbathing and Your Girl(DL Links)

(OK so very random picture, BUUUUT Tori(http://megasoniclove.blogspot.com) chose it, and i love it... so shhhhhh)

ALRIGHTY
everyone has been asking for the DL links...
and I DIDNT want to post them
since CH didnt make them available for Download himself...(will remove if you want Charles)
but since everyones asking here:


ENJOY PEOPLE

and go visit Tori's blog....
:)
she's awesome

and go Comment on Charles'....
(he really likes that :) )

&
(i may have a big announcement for the starchasers next week...)
:o *stops typing*

+++Super

a Little More on Tori:
(charles made that song for her o: ) lol

4 Starchasing Opinions:

Anonymous said...

Says I need a password for Sunbathing :(

msg me on FB if you wanna tell me

Anonymous said...

Konata Izumi? Didn't expect to find her here... that's definitely FTW... one of my favorite songs ever is from Lucky☆Star...

The Gone Anomaly... said...

Still need the password for sunbathing like deadass though

LazyPen said...

man both these songs are too real...

WiCH Staff

My photo
Twitter.com/ChrisdotRivera