Have an account?

Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Yo Hol Up Hol Up Hol Up... This Nigga CHuck Called Me Like 60 Times"

"Im Caught Up In A Jam Homie Answer The Phone
These Crazy Ass Niggas Won't Leave Me Alone
Shit Im Scared For My Life and I Dont Wanna Go
So Please Answer The Phoooone..."


Charles Sounds Soooo Lost and Needy in the Chorus....
Listen to His Voice...
He NEEDS Someone To Answer.. N Eventually Save Him..
CHARLES... We As StarChasers Are In a Jam....
and CHARLES We(well i) Am Calling You For The 60th Time....
Answer The Phone CHARLES....
Im Caught Up In A Jam...
(1 being that when i wake up my aim was cluttered with messages... like im your personal assistant...
[not saying its a bad thing... but if i am LEMME KNOW so i can put in work!!PAUSE])

and last but not least

Thank Jonas again for keeping ME updated... and

Ill Be Going Back To Mars Now,,,


ChrisdotRivera
***Y'all Just Realized That I'm A Martian??***



(now ch knows we're going crazy[as if he didnt] he should come back!![as if he will]) LMpinkAO!!??

word to twitter #JustSayin

7 Starchasing Opinions:

localjerk063 said...

i ain't shit but...

ayo...

chris...

illegal alien and martian ain't the same thing. Lmpinkao

AHowe303 said...

everyone check this tape. dropped 11.10. http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/s-preme-the-sicktape-volume-2 track 16 produced by chuck.

Brian Buckley said...

WHERE'S THE BLOG???? I can't Charles' blog????

Brian Buckley said...

WHERE'S THE BLOG???? I can't Charles' blog????

Prince said...

what up chris. what up local what up ahowe 303 that is a hater. anyway happy bithday ch. hope you come back.

Dragon Outlaw King said...

Just a lil update...

Charles' blog is still here. It's not deleted but it's somewhat like locked so no one can see it. I dunno when I log into blogger I can read all his posts but when I try to go to the site it shows up gone.

prince said...

that in a jam song goes hard.

WiCH Staff

My photo
Twitter.com/ChrisdotRivera